
Love through a child's eyes... What does this look like! I'll tell ya!
Tonight I had to be away at a ladies mentoring dinner meeting done through my church. After Daddy put Elizabeth to bed he told Sarah they could make chocolate chip cookies. Isn't that sweet!?! Both girls were asleep when I got home tonight.
Mike told me before Sarah went to bed she told him, "Daddy, you can eat all the cookies EXCEPT two of them. Leave one for me and one for Mommy so we can eat them TOGETHER in the morning when I wake up." Oh my goodness... I was smiling all over! Is that not the most precious thing you've ever heard!?! I just love that she said this and that she thought this!!! :) She wants to share some cookie time with ME in the morning. Beautiful! So... this is what I think LOVE is through a child's eyes! Isn't it beautiful!!!
May you all feel this LOVED sometime during this upcoming Valentine weekend! And, in case you haven't heard this today... I LOVE YOU!
Blessings,
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment