Monday, February 9, 2009

From This Moment - February 10,1998

Tomorrow, (February 10th) is a VERY special day for me! Eleven years ago tomorrow my husband PROPOSED!!! . I believe it was then that my life began! :) And, the most wonderful thing was that I was COMPLETELY surprised! And, trust me, I'm a tough one to surprise! :)

I can honestly say I believe with all my heart that my husband is the most wonderful husband, father ("Daddy, Da-Da"), son, son-in-law, brother, brother-in-law, uncle, and PGA teaching professional I have ever seen! I can't express to you how much I love and admire him and the life he lives! It brings tears to my eyes and my heart just to think about how much I love and admire him! He loves well and for this I feel so thankful! He is truly one of a kind! I believe the Lord made him to complete me. Thank You Father for blessing me with such a loving husband! You have blessed me with the best and for this I feel so eternally grateful!

*A little side note: He had planned to propose on Valentine's Day (which would have been fun (because I have always loved Valentine's Day), but he couldn't wait that long so he proposed on the 10th instead! I love this about him! I can't tell you how many times he has bought me a special gift and gives it to me days before the occasion or holiday actually arrives! Isn't that sweet!?! He just can't help it!
I love you buddy!!! "My dreams came true because of you."
Happy Engagement Day/Early Valentine's Day! :)


Blessings,
Until next time...

No comments: