Everyone saying the blessing before they eat.
Mommy and Sarah
Daddy LOVED coming for Sarah's party at her school.
Sarah blowing out her "number 4" candle during our little family party at home. And the little plate sitting there to your left of the cake is a "birthday dessert" plate I recently made at a local pottery place to use for our family birthday parties. Whoever is having a birthday gets to use the "special birthday plate" for their slice of cake. I'll post a better picture below so you can see it more up close. Maybe this would be a fun idea for you to try with her family. So far, it's a hit at our house. :-) This cute bunny cake above is actually a Carvel Ice Cream Cake! Mmmmmm! I just adore Carvel Ice Cream Cakes. They can be found at your local Harris Teeter - if you are not close to an actual Carvel Ice Cream Shop.
And, here are some pictures from her "Hello Kitty" party at our home the weekend after her birthday. Thanks to her Grandma for coming and helping me. I couldn't have done it all without her help! I also have to thank a very special friend of ours, Jessica for assisting me during the party. She is 11 years old- she made slushies for all the little girls, painted finger/toe nails... (the list goes on).
Elizabeth and Jessica. I LOVE this picture!
Sarah and Grandma dyed all the eggs before her friends arrived. Aren't they beautiful!?! They did a really great job! :-)
Love this one - Elizabeth and Grandma
Sorry for such a LONG post, but I hope you have enjoyed seeing some pictures of our past week of celebrating our sweet Sarah.
Happy Easter Week,
Until next time...
1 comment:
These are fabulous pictures - you look so much like your Mom in one of the pictures holding Sarah. I'm delighted at these blogspots - what a fun way to keep up!
Post a Comment