Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Mother's Dream



I'm sure you're expecting to see and read about our recent beach trip but I simply must share today's news with you first. Today has been a dream come true for me!!!
This afternoon I took my daughter, Sarah, to purchase her first pair of ballet and tap shoes. O, just the thought of that makes me smile all over. :)
Sarah will take her first dance class next Tuesday and can hardly wait! And, I have to admit, I can hardly wait too! I'm so excited for her! She was just thrilled today when I told her we were going to buy all her "ballet" stuff! Before we left home I pulled out my first pair of ballet slippers. She tried them on and instantly wanted to wear them to the ballet studio. So, of course, I let her. I thought inside how special this was that my daughter was wearing my first ballet slippers as we drove to purchase hers.
Thank you Lord for such a special afternoon for both Sarah and myself.

Below is a sweet picture of Sarah after she tried on my ballet slippers and also two adorable short movies of Sarah dancing in her new ballet leotard and shoes. Click on the play button under each movie clip to view! Don't forget to grab your popcorn! :)


























And now... "Take Two"!








Isn't she a dancing doll!?!

Blessings,
Until next time...

No comments: