Have you heard that Elisabeth Hasselbeck from the show, The View is pregnant again! I was so surprised today when I first found out. When I'm able to, I enjoy watching The View. They always having something going on around there! Elisabeth is my favorite! I love to see what she is wearing and how she has her hair fixed for the day. Boy, would I LOVE to have her wardrobe!!! :) My first daughter Sarah and her first daughter Grace were born just days apart and then believe it or not... my second child Elizabeth was born within days of her second child, a son named Taylor. So... now I hear she is having #3! And, what... she didn't inform me until now so we could keep this thing going! Only kidding! :) I always enjoyed hearing her talk about her pregnancies, as at the time I could totally relate with her. It will be fun to see how #3 goes for her.On another note, my little babes have been a little under the weather this week. This past Sunday Elizabeth came down with a 24 hr. stomach virus... on Monday Sarah got the stomach virus... and then on Tuesday, Mike came down with the stomach virus... And, so far (my fingers are crossed) I have NOT gotten sick. I can't believe it! Mike says it's only by God's grace. They have all been so sick but Mommy is holding up the fort around here. :)
Blessings,
Until next time...
1 comment:
Yes, God may sure you wouldn't be sick at the same time because mothers are the keepers of the house and if we fall... the world falls apart... :) Hope your family is feeling better and you don't catch anything.
Post a Comment