At lunch time today I received an adorable package in the mail from my sweet bloggy friend Janna over at Mustard Seeds. It was a box packed full of the cutest stuff to throw a "Little Red Riding hood Party" for little girls. I entered her giveaway last month and actually WON! I couldn't believe it! Now, my girls and I will have to host a "Little Red Riding hood Party". Here are some pictures below of what she sent me. Thanks again Janna!!! Now all your hard party planning work can be put to use again! :)I love these adorable clothes pin dolls. At the party girls use these little fabrics to make clothes for all the Red Riding hood characters. The set includes the Mother, Red Riding Hood, Granny, Wolf, and Woodcutter. There is also a red felt pocket for them to keep the dolls in.
Janna made these using a Little Red Riding Hood board book ~ such a cute centerpiece for the party! :)
I LOVE how she tied in this scripture with the party. Because as you can remember from the story, Little Red Riding Hood's mother told her not to stop and talk to anyone because there are dangerous creatures in the forest.

She also sent me the cake topper that can be used to make the Little Red Riding hood doll cake for the party. Isn't it sweet!?!
In the box was also a book of the story beautifully illustrated!
We also received a set of adorable stamped Little Red Riding Hood note cards which we can use as the invitations. And... a template to make goody bags for the girls.
Thank you Janna! I can't wait to put all this fun stuff to use! :)
Now..., I just need to talk my mom into making us some adorable Little Red Riding Hood capes like these that these sweet little girls are wearing! :)
Since Sarah and Elizabeth's grandmothers do not live in our area, I thought we could have all the little girls during our party walk to a couple of our "older" neighbor's houses and take them goodies. :) What fun! Hopefully we won't come across The Big Bad Wolf! :)
Blessings,
Until next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment