Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All About Mommy - According To Sarah (age almost 4)


A friend of mine on Facebook tagged me today with her note titled, "All about mommy - according to Gracie (age almost 6). When you get tagged you're supposed to fill in your answers and pass it on to others. I thought this was so fun and cute so I asked Sarah the questions this afternoon - just curious to see what responses I would receive. Gracie, being almost 6 had much more detailed answers, but I think Sarah did a great job too.


Here are the questions I asked her and her answers exactly.


1.) What is something Mommy always says to you?

Thank you


2.) What makes Mommy happy?

love


3.) What makes Mommy sad?

crying


4.) How does Mommy make you laugh?

tickle me


5.) What was your Mommy like as a child?

pretty


6.) How old is your Mommy?

four


7.) How tall is your Mommy?

(She held her hands up in the air and made me to be about 12 inches)


8.) What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?

cook


9.)What does your Mommy do when you're not around?

clean up


10.) If your Mommy becomes famous, what will she be?

a cheerleader


11.) What is your Mommy really good at?

cooking


12.)What is your Mommy not very good at?

playing baseball


13.) What does your Mommy do for a job?

walk


14.) What is your Mommy's favorite food?

corn and cereal, and salad - (this is actually not my favorites but as I'm typing this I just realized these are her favorites. :)


15.) What makes you proud of your Mommy?

your heart and your tummy - (We talked about recently that her and Elizabeth grew in my tummy.)


16.) If your Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Dee Dee Doodle


17.) What do you and your Mommy do together?

play together


18.) How are you and your Mommy the same?

best friends


19.) How are you and your Mommy different?

I'm big (Sarah) and you're tall (Mommy)


20.) How do you know your Mommy loves you?

heart, hugs

Sarah then said, "Mommy, I'm going to get you a rose." We were sitting on the patio. She brought me a pansy. She actually calls all flowers "roses". I thought that was so sweet and her way of showing me her love.


Isn't this fun? I would encourage you to ask your daughter or son these questions and see what they say. I think I will ask Sarah these questions again a year from now and so forth and see how her answers change and develop over the years.


Blessings,
Until next time...

No comments: