Where did the beautiful weather go? It's amazing that just a few days ago when I took these pictures of the girls the weather was beautiful, sunny, and 78 degrees. Today, and from the looks of it all weekend is a much different story - dreary, cold, and 40 degrees.
Hopefully spring is just around the corner to stay because they both just ADORE to be outdoors playing in the sunshine! :)
Despite the weather, I hope you all are enjoying the weekend.
*Just a fun little side note - Sarah taught Elizabeth how to say "uh-oh" yesterday. So, today Elizabeth has been saying "uh-oh" quite a bit. :) I also heard Sarah say the word "lucky" today for the first time. "Lucky" is not a word I say very often so I was surprised when I heard her say it. But, it dawned on me that they are most likely discussing the word "lucky" at her preschool being that St. Patrick's Day is coming up. Who knows... It's always amazing/strange when their little mouths utter new words that come from nowhere it seems. I just feel so incredibly blessed to be at home everyday with these two sweet girls of mine. I love them so much and I just can't tell you how much my heart cherishes each and every ounce of who they are.
Blessings,
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment