Monday, January 19, 2009

"Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow..."


"Well, the weather outside is frightful..."
Ha! I just had to check my blog and see if my weather pixie girl shows SNOW right now and YES, it does! I just love this little weather pixie girl I have recently added to my blog. Depending on the weather her outfits change and the sky around her changes! Come to think of it, I'm just wondering where her gloves are!?! And, she better start pulling out her sled. Ha! :) If you want to make your own weather pixie, click on mine and it should take you to their website and walk you through creating your own.
So... yes I am watching the snowflakes fall from the sky right now as I'm writing this. It is so beautiful!!! I can't wait for the girls to wake up in the morning. Elizabeth should be so surprised! :) Sarah was awake tonight when the snow began so she is already about to bust. So far, it looks like we have a good 2 inches, maybe more. Snowflakes are truly so beautiful! I LOVE them! It's so amazing to me how each one is different from the other... no two are the same - another example of God's amazing creation!
Also, I wanted to make note of this day that we acknowledge and celebrate the birthday of the wonderful Dr. Martin Luther King,jr. What an amazing individual who made such an impact on this nation and the world. Thank You Lord for using this great man to impact and change so many hearts and minds. To You be the glory!
I'm now off to pull out some snow clothes for the girls for the morning. I'll post pics tomorrow!

Snowflake Blessings,
Until next time...

No comments: