Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Ma Ma"


Oh, this is just the most precious thing~ I simply must share it with you!

Just within the last week or so when Elizabeth spots a baby doll of any sort, whether she is holding it or just sees one within reach, she says, "Ma Ma, Ma Ma"... Is that not PRECIOUS with a CAPITAL P!?! Oh, I just adore hearing her precious voice utter these words. She is only 11 months and already she associates baby with "Ma Ma".
My Aunt Connie actually gave us this charming baby carriage below for my girls to use! I just love it! It actually belonged to her children when they were little ones. Aunt Connie, we have sure gotten some good use out of it! Sarah has pushed it until the wheels have fallen off MANY times! :) And, now Elizabeth is discovering it for her babies too! :) Thank you for such a special baby buggy!



I was just thinking, oh... maybe yesterday how grateful I am to have two daughters who seem to love babies. YEA! I really hope they will both continue their love of babies and dolls! My father and mother would always purchase a doll for me from where they traveled or from where we took trips as a family. It was wonderful having a collection of dolls from so many different places. When I was a young girl my grandfather actually brought me one back from his trip to The Holy Land. I'm sad to say that I no longer have it. I guess it was loved a little too much by my small hands. However, I do cherish the memory of having it and knowing my grandfather thought of me while on his trip.

Blessings,
Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure is cute!!!

Anonymous said...

This is the best blog I have ever seen!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you Elizabeth.





From:Jessica T.

Julie said...

Oh Jessica~ That was so sweet!
Thank you! I will surly tell her!