Today, Sarah started art classes called,
"Pint Size Picassos" at our local Art Museum. The classes are for preschoolers and are held on the 2
nd and 3rd Wednesdays of every month. Ms. Jenny taught the children today about the three primary colors red, yellow and blue. It was really quite fun! The children were instructed to search throughout the art gallery in search of paintings that contained all three colors. They then heard a story about 3 mice who used these three colors and accidentally created orange and purple as well. Amazing, huh! Experiments with the three colors as well as 3 painting art projects were also enjoyed. Here are some pictures I took of Sarah! She really enjoyed herself and looks forward to next Wednesday! :)

Here is Sarah and the other children in search of paintings that contain red, yellow, and blue. Do you see one?


Sarah mixing red, yellow and blue paint with her fingers to create more colors.

Sarah painting using a purple balloon.

Sarah made a very colorful butterfly.
Tonight we are going to church to hear the traveling "Children of the World" choir sing. They are group of children from all over the world who all also happen to be orphans. I'm certain Sarah and Elizabeth will enjoy seeing and hearing them sing. I will post pictures if I'm able to get some.
Blessings,
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment