
Last night during the election results I was enjoying a night out with the girls playing bunco! Do you bunco? I love it!!! My bunco group gets together the 1st Tuesday night of every month rotating between all of our homes. We typically begin the evening eating a wonderful dinner (usually centered around a theme of some sort), which the hostess of the night has prepared followed by playing several rounds of hilarious bunco. We end the night giving out prizes won along with prayer requests and prayer. For us, it's a night out away from our homes and families where we can just let lose and laugh and laugh and laugh. Did I mention laugh! Ha! Ha! Just kidding!
Last night Angie chose an Italian night so she prepared an appetizer of pesto and seasoned tomatoes on baguettes and an incredible shrimp sauce over angle hair pasta entree! It was all out of this world delicious. She is part Italian so she has the Italian cooking thing down pat!!! We ended the meal with nothing other then tiramisu. The tiramisu recipe she used can actually be found in this months Kraft Foods magazine. It was wonderful and I will definitely be making it for my family sometime soon.
Here we all are (minus 1) being a little silly. Our group actually has 8 ladies. Can you even find me!?! Ha! My little face is stuck somewhere in there in the middle. :) Thanks for an incredibly funny evening girls!
Blessings,
Until next time...
1 comment:
I do have a great time. We will get together sometime and let the babes play or something.
Post a Comment