I will admit, it took me a little while to get the nerve up to shop at consignment stores. At first I wasn't too crazy about the idea, but once I saw what adorable and quality things I could find at such incredible prices I decided to get over my fear.
Now, as you can see it's short-sleeve so I decided to look for a chocolate brown sweater to go with it. I traveled over to the mall to one of my favorite spots, Gymboree and found this really cute chocolate brown sweater with pink polka dots with an ivory faux fur collar that is removable. I couldn't believe it! I think it looks like it was made to go with the dress! YEA!!! Don't I wish every shopping experience could be this easy! The sweater was 30% off and then an extra 20%. YEA again!!! Here is a picture below so you can see it all together.
What do you think? Not bad, huh?
You know I'll get pictures once she's wearing it and, well,... of course I'll share them with you! :)
Blessings,
Until next time...
3 comments:
JULIE, LOVE, LOVE THE DRESS AND SWEATER! I WILL BE ON THE LOOK FOR SOME DRESSES FOR CHURCH. YOU DID GOOD. WHAT SIZE SHOE AND LEGGINS DOES SARAH WEAR NOW? TALK TO YOU REAL SOON, LOVE SUSIE
bravo girl! love those bargains. it makes the outfits all the sweeter, doesn't it?? love reading your blog today. i have heard lots of good things about fireproof . . . we will have to see it soon!
what a find! I'm always looking for encouragement when it comes to taking the time to shop for deals. way to go! and be sure to post a picture once she has the entire ensemble on.
Post a Comment