Friday, November 14, 2008

"Fireproof" Your Marriage

This past Thursday night was an exciting night for my husband and myself. Lets just say we "hit the town". We hired a great babysitter and went too see the movie, Fireproof. WOW!!!
It was so great! My husband and I both believe that anyone who is married should be "required" to see this movie. :) I know that is a strong statement. But, it is truly that good! We were both moved to tears during many of the scenes. Yes... even my husband. I have NEVER actually seen him "cry" in a movie EXCEPT this one and the film these same producers made a few years ago titled, Facing The Giants. Oh... please go see this film if you are able to. I am positive that you will truly be blessed beyond words and it WILL NOT be a waste of your evening! My husband described to me as we were entering the theatre that a client of his was having serious problems with his wife and was planning to divorce. They went to see the movie and now they have decided not to get divorced and are doing wonderfully. Isn't that amazing!?!
There were several quotes in this movie that I loved- one in particular was, "A woman is like a rose - if you care for her, she will bloom. If you don't, she will wither."
This movie is planning to come out on DVD sometime the end of January. Wouldn't it be fun to host a Fireproof dinner party with your friends? If you have seen the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about in regards to the "salt and pepper shaker" thing. It would be so cute to have salt and pepper shakers stuck together on all your dinner tables at the party. This movie is and will be a HUGE tool for the betterment of marriages and mankind in general.

Click here if you are interested in viewing the Fireproof website to learn more. There is even a Fireproof blog you can enjoy as well on their site.


Enjoy!


Blessings,
Until next time...

1 comment:

A Jones said...

I've heard so many good things about this movie and certainly look forward to seeing it soon. Thrilled to hear how much you guys enjoyed it and how it is already changing lives.