Wow... as I write this post I'm just learning that Senator Barack Obama has been elected the 44th President Elect of the United States of America. Whether or not you voted for Barack, how exciting it must be for the African American community tonight! And... I can honesty say I am thrilled for this community. They have waited so long to be represented in this way from The White House! I'm sure many of them won't sleep tonight, and can you blame them!?! History has been made! However..., my foremost prayer is that Barack Obama WILL seek the Lord for wisdom and direction during his years in office. May his faith grow and strengthen like never before as he faces the many difficult challenges of this country as well as the world at hand. Let us be in prayer for this gentleman and his team throughout the next four years. This good land that we all share needs our prayers now, maybe more then ever. May we truly be humbled in the sight of our Lord, earnestly seeking Him before anything else for guidance and peace. To God be the glory! For You alone are our only hope!
Blessings of hope,
Until next time...
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI JULIE, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BLESSING,I THINK THAT YOU ARE SO RIGHT,HE IS OUR PRESIDENT NOW AND WE HAVE TO TREAT HIM THAT WAY. LOVE TO ALL, LOVE GRANDMA
Post a Comment