I also have to mention that Sarah told me on the way home from preschool today that she wanted me to put a picture of this pilgrim girl on my "website", as she called it. I thought that was so cute and smart. She is always so excited to show me what she has made at school and I'm always so excited to see what fun and creative things they have made and learned.
Does any one else out there love "pilgrim people" too? I'm not sure why, but I just adore really cute "pilgrim people" like this one Sarah made. I guess I just love the simplicity of their faces, clothing, and lifestyle. Whatever the reason, I'm hooked! Always have been! I remember as a young child I made a pilgrim couple out of different colored construction paper. They were so charming, I thought, with their little paper outfits on. Their heads were made from jumbo marshmallows and I used markers to draw their faces. Of course they had little construction paper pilgrim hats on as well to compliment their outfits. I wish I still had them, but I think they must have finally gotten thrown away. I pulled them out year after year after year after year... Ha! Ha!, maybe even up until I got married. Ha! :)
Maybe if you get so inspired you can try and make some cute pilgrim people with your little ones that can be treasured year after year as well! :)
Blessings,
Until next time...
1 comment:
HI JULIE, TELL SARAH THAT I JUST LOVE HER PILGRIM GIRL AND MOST OF ALL I LOVE THE LITTLE GIRL THAT IS HOLDING THE PILGRIM GIRL. TELL SARAH THAT SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL IN HER WARM HAT!!! LOVE TO ALL, LOVE GRANDMA
Post a Comment