So... I wanted to update you regarding Elizabeth's 1 year doctor's appointment. Her appointment was actually two weeks ago but I'm just now getting around to updating all of you about it here on my blog. She is almost the exact weight and length that Sarah was when she was one.
Her info. is as follows:
Weight is 20 pds. 7 oz
Length is 30 1/4 in.
Sarah was at one year:
Weight was 20 pds. 8 oz
Length was 30 in.
Pretty amazing huh, how similar they are!?!
Elizabeth is still just taking a few steps at a time. Maybe three steps is the most I've seen. She is getting stronger though. Everyday she seems just a little more and more confident.
Tonight she was giving us all hugs and kisses! I wish I could just freeze those sweet moments!!!
At times I'm just overwhelmed with love for our two little girls. They truly are my treasures!
Thank You Lord Jesus! I know... I do a lot of thanking! But..., I can't help it! It just flows from me. I could never be thankful enough! What are you most thankful for?
Blessings of thanksgiving,
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment