Friday, October 31, 2008

Two Sweet Pumpkins


Tonight we took the girls to a few homes to do some 1st time "official" trick-or-treating! Both loved it very much! Elizabeth loved it just as much as Sarah! Here are a few pictures from tonight! Sarah was a prima ballerina and Elizabeth was a darling little fairy! Everywhere we went Elizabeth yelled out, "Hey There, Hey There..." It was adorable! She would hold out her hand for a piece of candy at all the houses. The first time someone gave her a piece, she actually said, "Thank you"! I think she was just so happy that she received it and wasn't left out! :)
Oh... I also wanted to share with you that Sarah being a prima ballerina was kind of a last minute thing. She had originally planned to be a fairy as well, but decided she would rather be a ballerina. So... I looked around and created a costume for her. The crown she is wearing was actually mine when I was a little girl. I wore it in several dance recitals as a young child. I loved seeing it on her head, as it brought back wonderful memories! I would never had imagined my little girl would actually wear it one day. See... last minute changes can be a wonderful thing! Thank you Lord for a fun day and evening with my girls! To You be the glory for great things You have done!









Sugary-sweet blessings,

Until next time...

No comments: