
This was so sweet, I just had to share it with you. Sarah is attempting to exercise with her Daddy. They are doing push-ups.
Mike has been participating in a pretty intense workout regimen in Hickory called CrossFit Hickory. He has been doing this every morning now for about 10 weeks and really seems to enjoy it! I have really been amazed with his dedication to this program.CrossFit Hickory offers a strength and conditioning program. Many police academies use the CrossFit method. CrossFit is a gym without machines. They offer Olympic style weight-lifting, bodyweight exercises, rowing, kettlebells, ropes and many other exercises. Mike, of course, didn't won't to miss a work out while he was away so here he is doing push-ups. I wish I was this motivated!
For anyone interested, I believe CrossFit Hickory has started a blog where they list a workout everyday.
The beautiful yard in the background belongs to my in-laws. They are quite the gardeners! They have a lovely home nestled on a canal at Ocean Isle Beach.
Blessings,
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment