Elizabeth made a huge stride tonight! I am so excited I just had to share it with you.
No..., it's not in her determination to crawl. Even though she is still working on it and doing wonderfully. Just any day now I expect she will be taking off.
Actually, what happened tonight was she waved at me!!!!!!
After dinner I was videotaping her and Sarah dancing. Mike was holding Elizabeth at the time. All of a sudden, Elizabeth looked at me, waved, and said, "Hey There". I was absolutely ecstatic!!!
We noticed her saying "Hey There" yesterday but today it seemed more understandable.
Her wave is precious too. Most babies tend to wave to themselves first, but not Elizabeth. She uses her whole arm and hand to wave! Not only does she share the Queen of England's name but also her wave!:) Wouldn't The Queen love to know that! :)
I'd better run... and have a taste of some Zucchini Bread before bed!
Blessings,
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment