Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Playgroup Pals

Sarah and her buddy Thomas at Playgroup last Friday.
Aren't they cute?

I also wanted to share this cute idea with you.
Below is a picture of our play date "calling cards". They are great to have and to hand out to friends. They are also fun to design and are free to print. Eight cards each print out on one sheet. Go to robeez. com and click on Playdate Cards which is located under the Robeez Playground section. They have many designs to choose from. We love the princess design but they also have a pirate, lion, dinosaur, crab, flower and butterfly. They even update them seasonally. I'm sorry I could not capture a great picture for you to see. Basically, they read; Let's Play!, our names, and contact info.
They're really adorable! Enjoy!



Yesterday, we traveled to Charlotte to visit the newly opened Billy Graham Library. Oh..., it was so wonderful in every way!!! I can't wait to share it with you!!!
Check back soon~

Blessings,
Until next time...

No comments: