Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Precious Pair!

Our Baby Elizabeth is 9 months old!

Today Elizabeth had her 1st taste of Cheerios. I believe she enjoyed picking them up with her fingers as much as she did eating them! Mike and I were both so amazed tonight to notice 3 new baby teeth coming in up top! She is growing so fast right before our eyes! She continues to be such a joy but a rather curious little thing at times! Not much gets past her, which truthfully, reminds me a little of myself. Sarah continues to be quite the BIG sister helping with feeding and bathing her baby, as she calls her! :)

Tomorrow morning we're off to the Science Center to meet our playgroup for playtime and a picnic on the lawn! I have no doubt Sarah will enjoy helping me put together our picnic lunch in the morning. Her favorite sandwich right now is peanut butter and honey, ummmm, mine too!! A crazy fact I read recently is that it takes 772 peanuts to make a 16.3 oz. jar of peanut butter. Amazing, huh!?! Our favorite peanut butter is Skippy Natural Creamy! It's wonderful if you haven't tried it! It won a Chef's Best Award for 2008 and thankfully has no hydrogenated oils. Sorry..., I'll stop at trying to sell it to you.:)

Check back soon for an update on Holly and Jamie's adventure!

As always,

Blessings, until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.