Yes, I am delighted to report that as of late this afternoon Elizabeth is now
"officially"crawling! Do you see Sarah in the background cheering her on? We were all cheering her on as she crawled her first few paces. I was taking her picture as she crawled and she looked up at me and was beaming with joy. I believe she sorta knew she was doing something pretty special!
Today is also the day, four years ago, when I first learned I was going to be a mother for the first time. What a good day this is!!
Thank You Lord for these two beautiful daughters!!!
I love them immensely!
Blessings,
Until next time...
1 comment:
HI JULIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I WAS SO TICKLED TO SEE ELIZABETH CRAWING,SHE LOOKED SO PRECIOUS. I LOVED THE PICTURE. HAVE A GREAT DAY,WITH THE WONDERFUL FAMILY YOU HAVE I AM SURE YOUR DAY WILL BE GREAT. LOVE TO ALL,GRANDMA
Post a Comment