This afternoon our church hosted a Hallelujah (instead of Halloween) Party. For anyone who doesn't know the word hallelujah is a Hebrew work that means Praise God. This event was designed to be an outreach to our local community. The party consisted of games, costumes, "trunk or treat", and a hot dog supper. It was really a lot of fun! :) Our family was asked to be one of the cars handing out candy in the trunk or treat. We pulled out our BIG fancy popcorn bowls given to us by Grandma last year for Christmas and filled them full with lots of candy. We decorated the back of our van with streamers and balloons and VOILA we were ready! Sarah and Elizabeth dressed up as Tinkerbell Fairies. Sarah was Tink and Elizabeth was Tiny Tink. I wore green as well, so I guess you could have called me Tank! (ha! ha!) Just kidding! I do feel like I'm a "tank" sometimes. ;)
Here are some pictures below~
All the children that came by our van really seemed to be enjoying themselves! I'm so glad! It was such a pleasant way to participate in the "Halloween" thing but from a more godly perspective! Hallelujah! :)

Tink getting ready! :)

Tinkerbell being silly! ;)

Tiny Tink playing with a balloon hat.

Tinkerbell and her friend Bat Woman.

Daddy taking the girls around to all the cars.


Tinkerbell dreaming of CANDY!





Sarah is holding a "walking the dog" balloon.
Here are some pictures below~
All the children that came by our van really seemed to be enjoying themselves! I'm so glad! It was such a pleasant way to participate in the "Halloween" thing but from a more godly perspective! Hallelujah! :)
Tink getting ready! :)
Tinkerbell being silly! ;)
Tiny Tink playing with a balloon hat.
Tinkerbell and her friend Bat Woman.
Daddy taking the girls around to all the cars.
Tinkerbell dreaming of CANDY!
Sarah is holding a "walking the dog" balloon.
Tank and Tiny Tink. :)
Hallelujah,
Until next time...
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH, WHAT A FUN TIME, I THINK I WILL MOVE TO HICKORY AND HAVE FUN. I AM SO PROUD OF BOTH OF YOU FOR ALL YOU DO. ELIZABETH AND SARAH LOOKED BEAUTIFUL.I LOVE THAT THERE IS NEVER A DULL MOMENT THERE. GOOD JOB JULIE, AND THANKS FOR KEEPING US POSTED. LOVE SUSIE
Yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll tell the girls you all are moving tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment