Last night we went to our local Oktoberfest. Sarah rode her 1st "ride". She was more than excited. Here she is riding the Choo-Choo Train with our neighbor, Cory.
She was all smiles the entire ride! :)
We've had a fun and busy weekend. Yesterday while Daddy was working I took the girls on a "nature" stroller ride. We searched for dogs, kitties, squirrels, colorful leaves, and acorns. Sarah especially loved finding and learning about the acorns. We brought some home and colored funny faces on them. Here is what our family would look like if we were acorns. :)
Can you pick everyone out? Our dog "Lucy" is the acorn at the end with the cute ears!
Aren't they sweet! Daddy was the artist with Sarah's help!
Autumn Blessings,
Until next time...
1 comment:
JULIE, OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS BLOG,THE GIRLS LOOKED PRECIOUS AND IT LOOKED LIKE SO MUCH FUN. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND MICHAEL, YOU ARE BOTH SUCH GREAT PARENTS. I LOVE YOU ALL, LOVE GRANDMA
Post a Comment