Friday, October 24, 2008

"High Musical"

"High Musical" as Sarah calls it, "Here we come"!
Tonight was a BIG night for one little girl at our house and... well... I guess I better be honest and say... a big girl at our house too! :) Tonight was the opening for High School Musical 3 and we were just a tiny bit excited! :)

Of course..., you're thinking "High School Musical 3 and a 3-year old"... But, yes, my 3-year-old LOVES it and truly..., I can see why! Who wouldn't love all the music and dancing and sweet innocence that is portrayed through the lovable characters. Naturally, there are some things I don't think she picks up on but over all it's a fun and sweet film for young and older eyes alike. I did check it out with pluggedin online before we went tonight. Pluggedin online is wonderful for any of you out there who simply want to be informed about what your little ones are viewing, reading or listening to. I have been very pleased with their reviews thus far. It was great! As we were viewing the film tonight many of the scenes that were taking place... I could remember reading about online so nothing came as a surprise to me. Click here to view pluggedin online! It's a great resource to utilize.
Wouldn't it be fun if high school was really as innocent as this movie portrays? I couldn't imagine. You're going to think this is hilarious, but I can remember being a very young child and after viewing musical movies or shows for the first few times, believing that somewhere in the world people really did speak to each other and then all of a sudden break out into songs. Ha! Ha! Isn't that funny!?! Seriously..., am I the only one out there that thought this way? I guess I was just dreaming and somehow wishing and hoping it was true. :) Anyway..., theatre and acting were a passion of mine during my growing up years. Most of my acting experiences took place at church plays and at school productions. I do think it would be fun if Sarah and Elizabeth decide to take an interest in church and/or school theatre... or even community theatre one day. I just know they would love it! :)

We'll be singing "High Musical" songs...
Until next time...

No comments: