So, I guess I need to add "tote bags" to my "Favorite Things List".
Anyone who knows me well knows I LOVE any kind of bag. But I must confess tote bag styles are my favorite! I'm not sure why. It's just an obsession I guess.:) This blue one above is my new favorite tote at the moment. I just love these and wanted to share them with any of you out there who have not discovered them yet.
They are perfect for moms or anyone on the go, like myself. I leave mine in the passenger seat of my car on most days and keep it full with everything collected from our day; sippy cups, mail, hair bows, toys, books... At the end of the day I just bring it inside and unload it. It works great for keeping your car organized as well. They're also great for bringing in flowers or veggies from your garden. I actually took mine to the Farmer's Market today and it worked really well. This one pictured above it actually a rather cheap one, but it works well for me. I found this one at Target for only $9.99. I have seen some really pretty but much more expensive ones lately that are very tempting - different solids and pattern ones. I recently saw a black one with different color polka dots that I loved.
Better run and get dinner ready!
Blessing,
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment