Welcome!
Okay, so... I guess I'm going to give this blogging thing a go! I have so enjoyed reading others' blogs and find it so interesting and very clever. While blogging seems fun and so interesting it sorta reminds me of my college days of having to write 2 to 3 (sometimes 4) term papers a week. Needless to say, we'll see if I truly enjoy this. I'll let you know! I will try to blog when I can but I can't promise anything too philosophical. I know one thing for sure, dictionary.com is my new best friend. :)My main reason for doing this is to post pictures and share thoughts of our Hickory world with family and close friends. Plus, I'm looking forward to the challenge of figuring out how this Blogger site really works. So, keep in mind my blog layout will be a work in progress for some time to come.
I hope you enjoy reading this Tickled Pink Mommy Site despite!
Until...
1 comment:
Oh so sweet! Thanks for sharing! Love you all.
Mary
Post a Comment