Friday, June 20, 2008

"Rabbit Doctor"


Well... I'm writing this post tonight with a stopped-up nose. :( Both Sarah and Elizabeth have one as well. No fun for sure!
Summer colds are no fun but maybe if we get it out of the way now the rest of the summer will be cold-free.
So... I had to post this hilarious picture of Sarah taken last night. She was precious dressed like this.
She is reading us a story dressed as a "Rabbit Doctor", she says.
Ha!Ha!
She LOVES to read her story books!
I just think this is hilarious. I had actually hurt my back the day before helping Mike pull up a very old azalea and so I think she had hurt/boo boo/Mommy's hurt back on her mind. So... she decided she would be a "Rabbit Doctor" and help Mommy feel better. And, I guess she gets the "Rabbit" description from the dangling pajama bottom legs. I guess to her they look like rabbit ears hanging down her back. Don't you just love the mind of a child!?! It's irrestible!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my dear sweet best friend from High School, Melinda!
I heard that today, June 20, 2008 is statistically the happiest day of the year for this year. I believe every year someone (the experts) choose the happiest day of the year based on different stats and today happens to be it.
So... I hope everyone has felt HAPPY today and Melinda, I hope yours was the happiest!!!
Blessings,
Until next time...

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Thank you Julie! I've enjoyed reading your blog. Your girls are precious!